Levante is a 44.5ft ft bridge cruiser and fully equipped for live on-board fishing charters.
She was custom built on Queensland’s Gold Coast by Assegai Marine, renowned for building Australia’s finest sports fishing boats.
Levante is a popular choice for reef bottom fishing trips and offers shared charter options ex. Port Douglas at selected times of year.
She has successfully taken part in over five light & heavy tackle marlin seasons between Townsville and as far north as Lizard Island and has proven to be a fish raiser with numerous large marlin captures on record.
Levante also offers joint fishing/diving/leisure charters with other vessels within the fleet, utilising Beluga as her mothership.
- Wi-Fi internet (depending on location), Flat screen TV and Fusion entertainment system.
- Two cabins provide overnight accommodation for up to 6 guests with 1 double and 4 single berths.
- A full range of rods and reels and matching terminal tackle is provided ranging from 15kg – 60kg (including fighting chair) to suit the targeted species of fish.
- Finding the fish is aided by a “state of the art” electronics package installed in 2012, which includes a CHIRP sounder and searchlight sonar.
- Four deck cameras, and an underwater tow camera are connected to digital recorders to capture the action.
Levante is complete with temperature controlled air-conditioning throughout, ample refrigeration, water and icemakers and fully equipped galley.
Levante can accommodate up to 6 guests plus crew.
Two cabins provide overnight accommodation with 1 double and 4 single berths, plus full size bathroom ensuring a comfortable live on-board experience.
Levante is run by a variety of crew depending on the season and availability.
Meet our two captains whom are both successful and renowned in the fishing industry and heavily experienced in all aspects of fishing and navigation throughout the Great Barrier Reef.
Meet Our Crew
Levante’s captain and crew love to share their passion for oceanic fishing with enthusiasts from Australia and all over the world.