Minke is a 39.4ft Assegai, custom built express-style sports cruiser which was launched in October 2017
Purpose built and designed to support M.Y Beluga and offer a significant increase in options for our guests.
Minke travels primarily with Beluga as a fishing, diving and recreational addition to the fleet and has the ability to transfer guests quickly and efficiently between port/vessels.
Minke acts as a ‘day boat’ and is also available for private day trips in Port Douglas, accommodating up to 8 guests plus crew with a maximum operational cruising speed of 27 knots ensuring you get to your destination in record time!
Contact us for information on our day trip offerings including reef fishing, light tackle and sports-fishing, guided snorkelling at the outer reef, diving and PADI certification as well as leisure and island trips.
She boasts a Seakeeper stabilization gyro which limits sea sickness and wave motion!
She also employs the Twindisc Express Joystick system which smoothly and simultaneously actuates and controls engines, transmissions, propellers and thrusters, which can hold the vessel in any fixed position, crab the boat diagonally or straight sideways and rotate it 360° on its axis.
- Comfortable ‘go-fast’ seating for 8 guests plus crew
- Front cabin features air-conditioning, kitchenette, bathroom and shower, seated dining area and basic crew accommodation
- Deck fridge & freezer
- Ice maker & water maker
- Fishing equipped (sports and reef fishing)
- Fly bridge tower
- Fusion entertainment system
|LENGTH:||11.98M (39FT 4ins)|
|POWER:||2 x 750HP Scania’s|
|CRUISE:||Maximum operational speed 27knots|
|FUEL CAPACITY:||2200 LT’S|
|WATER CAPACITY:||550 LT’S|
Fishing & Diving
- Outriggers Relax 6.5 poles
- Game Chair (Relax 80Lb)
- Rod holders Stainless steel 4 angled and 6 straight Rupp)
- Deck freezer (custom built) under Mezzanine floor
- Deck fridge (custom built) under Mezzanine floor
- Removable diver’s ladder with teak treads for easy access in and out of the water
- Sea Keeper no5 Gyro Stabilizer
- Main engines 2 x 750hp Scania’s
- Gear boxes Twin Disc 5114 A Quickshift 7° down angle
- Fuel Tank 2200 Lt’s capacity
- 2 x 24Volt fridge/freezer condensing units (air cooled)
- Air conditioning – 16,000BTU condensing unit
- 1 x 40Lt hot water system 240Volt (Force 10)
- Fresh water pump
- Water tank capacity 550 Lt’s
- Express joystick system 2 stations model BP220
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Twindisc Express positioning system
- Engine controls EC – 300 Twin Disc (Palmbeach style)
- Electronics – Furuno TZ touch x 4 screens. Furuno chirp sounder. 1150 Blackbox sounder
- Black Marlin Tower
- 2 x 200W Solar panels mounted on Hardtop
Meet Our Crew
Minke’s crew love to share their passion for oceanic fishing with enthusiasts from Australia and all over the world.